12 Most Memorable #GoaInstaWalk Pics

August 25, 2014

I offered to do a guest post for my Blogger-friend Anita's Blog - "The Explorer of Miracles"-

http://www.anitaexplorer.com/2014/08/12-most-memorable-goainstawalk-pics.html

Anita is an ex-Software Professional, who is presently a PhD
Researcher, Freelance-Writer & Blogger. Anita has also worked as a
Freelance-Writer & Columnist with the New Indian Express newspaper for
2 years. Many of her stories, articles & writings have been published
in the leading newspapers & magazines. Anita has many interests like-
Movies, Music, Travel, Food, Technology.


I have recently visited Goa and joined in for the #GoaInstaWalk
organized by @GoaTourism  I have a lot of images to share.

I have now shared 12 pictures from my collection.

You can see my precious clicks as a Post - "12 Most Memorable
#GoaInstaWalk Pics" in Anita's Blog here-

http://anitaexplorer.blogspot.com/2014/08/12-most-memorable-goainstawalk-pics.html

Hope on to read!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks Shankar for sharing such lovely images of Goa for my Blog.
    I am delighted with your Guest-Post :)

    I have visited Goa 3 times & am yet to write post(s) about my trip(s).
    When I visited Goa last year, even I was amazed to see so many temples there. However, I have not visited the Mahadev Temple at Tambdi Surla...

    Looks like have to travel again to Goa :)
    Planning to use my pics & experience & share Goa Travel posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's entirely my pleasure Anita. Yes, i have just tried to explore the unknown sides of Goa. Will be happy if you can visit these places. :)

      Delete