The #Zestful Journey of my SENSEory Organs...

June 12, 2018


LifeMillions of people comesmillions of people go..some we forget and some leave our heart with impressions to carry forever with either knowingly or unknowingly. Whatever it is, I would sum it up as a beautiful journey where thousands of wonderful souls meet for a single cause, journey towards betterment. Like other ones, I also had dreams where I always wanted to see myself but somehow I was gradually loosing myself in this rat race of life. As days were passing on, my identity was gradually getting washed away.. Finally, it took me a long span of almost 3 years to come to a solution and realizing the eternal truth of life and to #ZestUpmyLife.

The life Mid-way...

 Writing about five things which has added a #Zest into my life is my five Sense Organs Sight, Hearing, Taste, Smell and Touch. Looks like I am kidding. Isnt it? Everyone have it. So, what specialty they brought to me while making the one, a #Zest ? Lets start the journey

The journey towards  #Zestupyourlife : Starts...


The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but no vision.  Helen Keller


How true are these lines I understood some months earlier? We all have eyes but does that complete our sight? Mostly we all think of our short term goals and ignore the long term ones. Even if we can see some things we ignore them. It was a rainy day and i was returning from my college when i saw a guy who was lying on one side of the road and everybody was just looking at him once and passing by him. When i asked someone what  the matter was, someone said that guy must be excessively drunk so its better to avoid him. For a time, i was convinced by their thoughts, until one similar incident occurred in front of my eyes which happened with a closed one of mine and took him to the hospital immediately for treatment. One small incident helped in opening up my sight and allowed me to see the world through the eyes of compassion and love for others. 

Rendezvous with the Sea...Indeed a #Zest for my eyes



The exhilarating ripple of her voice was a wild tonic in the rain.   F. Scott Fitzgerald


Yes! From listening to the tress swaying away in the wind to the exhilarating ripple of her voice in the rain, from the leaves telling secret stories of the creation of nature to the scared morning chants coming from the nearby temple, from the barks singing the songs of my golden days of childhood to my small sister calling me Bhaiya in her half words, hearing is something which has added a celestial bliss into my life. Some moments which are definitely not worth inspiring and mind freezer but also they have the capability to give birth to another thousands inspirations inside.

Our city Getting ready for the #ZestfulRain :) 

A perfect #Zestupyourlife moment :) 


I'm hungry for a juicy life. I lean out my window at night and I can taste it out there, just waiting for me.  Brigid Lowry 

I have been always hungry for a juicy life rather a life full of adventure, where nothing would be pre planned at least. Anything happening all of sudden has a different excitement and fun for me. Now, how taste for adventure added some zest to my life. We have a group of four friends who love to go for night rides and especially on highways or hilly areas. Its a perfect way to spend my Saturday nights. And with some Pink Floyd and a sip of Vodka on the Go, the fun just got doubled. Far from the noise, tensions and pollutions of the city, a place where I can feel and enjoy the silence. Some lovely times to spend closely with the Nature under the starry sky with friends are definitely a booster for me to start a new week with fresh ideas and new energies.

The #IreeZestible Adventures...


Each day has a color, a smell.   Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

And the smell just got deeper and deeper as it rained heavily that day. I just smelled it. The feeling is inexplicably beautiful. From noticing the little child dancing in the rain to feel the soothing wind passing over my faces, from smelling the aroma coming from the kitchen (mother was cooking  kichdi and omlete) to smelling the drenched roses on my verandah  and finally keeping all the past disturbing memories and fears aside, getting drenched in the rain of eternal happiness. Some moments which I am living every moment till date from then.

The Droplets of Happiness...

The #Zestalicious Moment....

Splashes of joy...

Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.  Vera Nazarian

Undoubtedly one of the most important things in my life that has turned my life into a much meaningful journey today. I still remember the gentle touch of my mother when I was pretty small and was suffering from a terrible disease and was admitted at hospital for one long week ,and its her regular touch which gradually cured me from that disease and brought me back to life. Though as times have passed, I can feel different touches convey  different messages to me. While some are painful, some left me with happy expressions or sometimes make me feel loved. From touching the blooming buds in my balcony to the banana leaf filled with droplets of rain water, from touching the new born baby to cuddle my pet dog Bruno, they inspires me to live each and every moment of life and welcome anything always with a Smile


From land to sky...#Zestupyourlife is Everywhere...

Enjoying Monsoon...The #Zestful Snap 


To conclude the write up, our life is the most precious gift we have ever got. So, let us utilize each and every moment fully and make it rich with the all new Tata Zest. Book your test drive today :) 






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments