Pulsating Storms

July 17, 2013

My heart only ever had one thought, one want. One need. Despite all, in spite of all...All my heart has ever wanted is you.Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.Tatoo your name across my heart, so it will remain / not even death could make us part / what kind is it / It could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare / either way I don't want to wake up from you.I spin worlds where we could be together. I dream you. For me, imagination and desire are very close.I know in my mind.I would leave you now If I had the strength to I would leave you up To your own devices Will you not talk Can you take pity I don't ask much But won't you speak.Please.Initially, I feel expansive when I try something new, and then contract as soon as I encounter difficulty or the unknown. I am learning to experiment with my tolerance of difficulty and the not knowing, in order to go further with my creative dreams.
Whenever I experience contraction, I explore it by asking, "Where did I stop and why?"Building a creative dream life is not just about achieving, succeeding, or "meeting goals." It is also about floundering, stumbling, tripping and failing. ”
I dreamt -- marvellous error! -- that I had a beehive here inside my heart. And the golden bees were making white combs and sweet honey from my old failures.All I wanted was a life where I could learn new things, where I could use and develop my talents. But most of all, I wanted a life that I could share with someone I could love beyond myself.
My soul gossip with my heart :- Don't open that door," she said. "The hallway is full of difficult dreams." And I asked her: "How do you know?" And she told me: "Because I was there a moment ago and I had to come back when I discovered I was sleeping on my heart.
I could never really manage to tell reality and my dream world apart, for the two of them co-existed together as they slid over top of each other.
I am just a dreamer, and you are my dream.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments